Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your Tidewater Mosquito Control barrier spray service, contact us within 14 days of application for a re-spray at no additional charge. Remember our revolutionary barrier spray is good although no barrier program can reduce 100% of all mosquitoes although ours has been proven to reduce over 90%+ of the mosquitoes in your yard, making outdoor life enjoyable again.
While we only guarantee mosquito, you will see a major reduction in other outdoor pests such as ticks, moths, ants, spiders, wasps, fleas, flies, and hornets!!!
In addition to a Barrier Spray treatment program remember you have to help us out for the best possible results
- After rain dump your kids and pets toys if there is standing water
- Drill small holes in the bottom of your pots (if there aren’t already one in it). Even one or two little holes may be enough.
- If you have a pond or water feature you can add minnows or other small fish. They LOVE eating mosquito larvae!
- Clean your gutters regularly. Debris buildup can cause more than enough standing water for mosquitoes to thrive in.
- Cover your boats to avoid water buildup inside them. Also check periodically to see if standing water has accumulated on the cover.
- Don’t forget to pick up that water bottle you are drinking while gardening. Any trash sitting in the yard can easily accumulate more than enough water for the mosquitoes to breed, even a soda can can collect rainwater and harbor the biting pests.
- If you pass something with standing water, take a second and dump it out.
- Empty bird baths once a week
- Remember even a bottle cap full of water can produce 300 mosquitoes
Combining these efforts with our revolutionary barrier spray service will ensure that you dominate mosquitoes on your property.